Towers Racing Products
Optimise visibility of your racetrack.
Steriline Racing designs, manufactures and installs towers that provide optimum visibility for stewards and video camera operators.
Safe, reliable and durable
Steriline Racing’s towers are designed to meet Australian building codes and Australian work health and safety standards.
Our towers include:
- safety ladder cages to prevent falling from stairs
- yellow stair-nosing to reduce the risk of slips and falls
- safety hand-rail for all platforms
- locking of access to stairs at the base of the tower to prevent unauthorised access.
Manufactured with fully galvanised framework, our towers are stable and durable and meet Australian building codes, including wind loadings to cyclonic levels.
Our tower design options include:
- tower heights of 3, 6, 9 or 12 metres
- towers built to cyclonic region specifications
- video camera pedestal or mounting bracket in tower cabin
- a variety of cabin cladding colours
- lightning protection equipment.
Our towers have substantial floor space for video camera operators to move around their video camera equipment.
We work collaboratively with the racing industry to develop high quality, innovative products using the latest technologies.
It is this culture of innovation that makes Steriline Racing stand out from its competitors. Some of our innovations include:
- the design and manufacture of the heritage-style clock tower at Flemington Racecourse in Melbourne
- the manufacture of award winning design stewards’ tower for Randwick Racecourse
- the design and manufacture of a unique-design stewards’ tower for all country tracks in Victoria
- a special hoist for video camera equipment.